Erle is author of Get Catering and Grows Sales – A Strategic Perspective for the Multi-Unit Restaurant Executive. In addition, Erle is a professional speaker and lecturer on his subject expertise.
Erle speaks regularly at industry conferences, franchise conventions, as well as brand gatherings. The following presentations are available for booking in 2012.
1. Understanding the strategic perspective of layering a catering sales channel on top of existing multi-unit store operations.
2. Understanding how to utilize the catering revenue channel to turn around marginal stores and operations.
3. Marketing Tactics for Growing Catering Sales in a Multi-Unit Restaurant Environment.
4. Sales Tactics for Growing Catering sales in a Multi-Unit Restaurant Environment
5. Bridging the Gap between franchisor and franchisee when it comes to growing catering sales.
Here are some videos for you to enjoy and to see some of Erle’s presentation styles. These will give you a sense of Erle’s fun yet serious style.
A: Introduction video to Erle’s co-presentation with Tom Feltenstein at Fast Casual in Chicago, October 2011.
B: Catering is not an add-on business – Erle’s firm Perspective
Please contact us today to book Erle for your next engagement
Please Note that Erle speaks for free at all academic or learning institutional events. He is a firm believer in giving back to the community and feels that educating students in the hospitality industry will make way for a better future.
- 5 Things to Consider when Growing Your Off-Premise Catering Sales (erledardick.com)
- When I’m on the Road, I’m moving forward (erledardick.com)
- Get Catering and Grow Sales! – ’tis the season (erledardick.com)
- Why Pizzerias are positioned to win BIG at catering (erledardick.com)
- Why servant leadership is crucial for a successful restaurant catering program (erledardick.com)
- Was not going to post today…. but then I saw this. (erledardick.com)
- Family Business is Good Business – The Italian Way (erledardick.com)
- The Catering Kid – How to Succeed in Catering (erledardick.com)