- What exactly catering is and why it represents the fastest-growing area for multi-unit restaurants.
- How to implement a cost-effective catering service for restaurants, hotels, spas, and grocery delis.
- How a retailer’s brand experience travels beyond their four walls and into boardrooms.
- The challenges all food retailers will face when seeking to expand their brand.
- How to effectively retrain your frontline salespeople to transition from retail sales to catering.
How to get executive alignment and buy-in for a revenue-enhancer.“This is a book about driving new and incremental sales for our community’s brands,” writes Dardick. “It’s about getting out a roadmap for the future of how our industry can come together as a group and use Get Catering and Grow Sales! as a compass for innovating as a community.It’s about leveraging our assets to maximize catering as a substantial revenue channel in the multi-unit restaurant environment.”All net proceeds of the book’s sale are being donated to Share Our Strength®, a charity dedicated to ending childhood hunger in America.