Happy new year! 2013 is going to be great for catering.
I was trying to think of something relevant to say for managing your catering operations in January. But turns out, that I don’t have to!
You see, I’ve got this fantastic team at MonkeyMedia Software. I am so lucky to work with exceptional people who are smart, motivated, talented and willing. A lucky CEO.
I’ve been encouraging my team to write more about their thoughts. Why not? We live in a blogging world. It’s a great way to get your ideas out.
So, to my good fortune, Hillary Jacob, one of our Senior Catering Analysts wrote a fantastic blog that all of you should consider reading if you are looking to get catering back on your radar for January. I hope you enjoy her post as much as I did! Just click on the link below. You can even email her at email@example.com if you want to chat with her directly!
- The Catering Institute – Yes or No? (erledardick.com)
- Why servant leadership is crucial for a successful restaurant catering program (erledardick.com)
- Consider Hiring a Sales Professional to Grow Catering Sales! (erledardick.com)
- Catering By Design – Scalable & Predictable (erledardick.com)
- Catering Trucks For Rent (answers.com)