Well, we have officially surpassed the 100 attendee mark for our upcoming Catering Sales Management Workshop in Dallas on October 13, 2015.
Join us in Dallas for a day of restaurant catering sales training and networking! We have lots of room left and 5 weeks to go!
Join The Catering Institute, its faculty and partners and your peers in Dallas, TX at the Omni Hotel for a sales focused one-day workshop. Connect with your peers about catering, takeout and delivery and spend time developing your selling skills and get ready to take your catering sales to the next level!
In this one day workshop, you’ll walk away with new strategies for setting your brand up for sales success, tips for targeting and acquiring new catering customers, and fine-tune your selling skills to close more sales.
Your registration includes:
- Breakfast Networking Event
- Lunch Networking Event
- Two snacks throughout the day’s curriculum
- Access to Amphitheatre with up to 300 attendees
- Access to Vendor Showcase
- Catering Sales Management workbook binder and workshop materials
- Catering sales certificate from The Catering Institute
- Building a Sales Culture inside your organization
- Cold Calling Techniques
- Lead Generation and Prospecting
- Consultative Selling
- Buyer Types and Motives
- How to get your current brand fans to spend more money with you
- How to isolate and handle objections
- Closing Techniques
- How to Run Effective Sales Meetings
- Motivating your front line team members to sell more catering
- Using the power of delivery to get more sales