As you all know, I am always looking for content specific to restaurant catering at the MMS Catering Institute. Then I found this…. Jeffrey Gitomer addressing a catering sales manager’s question about compensation…. I’ll post it here for your consideration…
I can think of some more ideas. Can you? Please share your thoughts in the comments below…
Our MMS Catering Institute’s workshops series sure are popular! Book your spot today and energize your catering sales!
We will have over 100 of our restaurant industry’s best catering sales managers in attendance. We have a wonderful day planned. Here is what you can expect to learn:
- Rockstar Canvassing and Lead Generation Techniques
- Time tested Consultative Selling Strategies
- Rock Solid Cold Calling Techniques
- How to identify different kinds of restaurant catering consumers and the top 10 things that motivate them to buy
- Great ideas on how to organize and run effective sales meetings for your catering sales teams
- Transparency into the “day in the life” of a successful catering sales manager
This workshop is open to all members of the restaurant industry and will be very focused on increasing incremental catering sales for your restaurant brand.
We do have limited space, so please reserve your spot today. The cost is $249.00 per attendee, and if your company has more than 4 attendees, there is a group discount available.
Register today by calling us at 1-877-6-MONKEY ext. 127 or email us at email@example.com.
Hope to see you in Chicago!